It's Monday so time for a new Instagram diary! The past two weeks weren't very special. I was free from work so I had lots of time for myself, which I really needed. And for the first time it was a couple of days beautiful weather!
1. I'm picking up my guitar skills with lessons my grandpa gives me (he is a guitarist). So music sessions on Sundays are on!
2. Anouk and I went to the park. You can see here all about that day. It's was such lovely weather and we had a lot of fun that afternoon.
3. Daffodils really confirm that spring is coming!
4. Crazy faces....
5. It was my dog Dingo her birthday! She's getting really old...
6. Bami soup (very, and I repeat: very spicy... damn nobody's told me about that) and preparing the funniest post of the week: 15 thing you don't know about us! If you haven't seen it yet, go check it out here.
7. Part of my ensemble for an outfit shoot you will see very soon on the blog!
8. Did some inspiration for an other blog project.
10. My lazy cat Frits. If I let him, he would sleep all day on my bed.
11. Baked a huge and delicious apple cake yesterday!
12. Beautiful fresh flowers. Bring it on, Spring!
So, it's the new start of a week already... And in 12 days it's my birthday! (Is it bad that I'm already counting down the days?)
Oh, and what do you think of the new website? You like it?
Enjoy your day!