It's monday and that means..*tum tum* another instagram diary!
A week ago you saw Zoë her diary, but this week you'll see a glimpse of my life.
My last two weeks were fun, full of food (again), city trips and more.
Are you curious? Well, take a look or you can follow me on instagram @anouk_tdfd
So, let me tell you something about these pictures! :-)
1. Delicious lunch with Zoë in Maastricht.
There was more lettuce than hamburger on this sandwich haha.
2. Beautiful Maastricht.
3. And again, a delicious lunch in Schagen.
As you might know is this a tradition of my boyfriend and me.
4. A long walk at the beach.
5. A little tip for the dutchies;
Go to Hema between 16.00 and 17.00, 'cause then you'll pay only 1 euro for tea or coffee and pie!
6. Selfie! What do you think of my red lips? :-)
7. Zoë and I went to Vondelpark, Amsterdam. It's beautiful there!
8. Hello Nina!
9. One of the best moments of the last two weeks! It's finally mine!
10. This was an amazing day with Zoë! We had food, a lot of wine and of course FUN.
11. Drinks with my friend Dascha.
12. A picture with the beautiful birthday girl!
So, how were your last weeks? And any plans for upcoming week?
Good luck on monday you guys! :-)