It's monday again and that means another instagram diary! In this instagram post you'll see a glimpse of my last two weeks. These weeks were full of work, but of course also with fun things to do! I can't wait for the upcoming weeks, 'cause I have a few days free from work!
You can always follow me @ anouk_tdfd!
Well o well, what do you see on these pictures?
These pictures are in sequence from two weeks ago until last weekend.
1. Manon has made beautiful cupcakes for my birthday.
2. Nina, the wisest dog of the world.
3. Going out for dinner with my family. I chose -of course- for chicken <3
4. Busy with making outfit pictures, click here for the post.
5. A pond full of frogs.
6. Beautiful view at the train station in Maarn.
7. Say hello to my new pretty mate!
8. Drinking delicious cherry beer with Dascha.
9. Cinema time! My boyfriend and I went to the movie 'Snitch'.
10. We had a birthday from my grandpa yesterday. It was fun to see the whole family again.
11. Yummmmy, this dessert was delicious :-)
12. Wish I was there.. Miss summer time like crazy!
How were your last weeks? And do you have any special plans for upcoming week?
Zoë and I are going to chill in Utrecht today and thursday I'm going to Amsterdam :-)