I would like to describe the past two weeks as: FUN.
And you might have already read or seen on my instagram account, that it was my birthday last Saturday! I turned 21, so I can say that I'm officially an adult now! ;-)
1. I bought this beautiful silver ring in Amsterdam. And my mom gave me the little knot ring! I love both of them so much. It has become my everyday jewelry.
2. Peachy nails :-)
4. Best lunch ever!
5. A delicious pie my aunt gave to me
6. Woohoo! This package should be delivered on April, 4th. But instead it came a week earlier! Including my beautiful birthday gifts which I got from my mom and dad!
7. Here they are! Happy birthday to me!
8. Hippy me, ready to party! :-)
9. Easter-big breakfast
10. What's left of the delicious chocolate pie I made. (It took me 4 hours to create it, damn! Never thought it would be so difficult.)
11. A part of the beautiful presents I got! These presents I got from my sister and her boyfriend. Love it so much! Especially the socks. Never got awesome socks like those.
12. And more jewelry and giftcards! I got these presents from my lovely friends!
I would like to thank all of you who congratulate me with my birthday! I had a wonderful weekend.
Enjoy your day! I'm so glad it's still Easter.
Happy Monday :-)