And yet again, Monday is Instragram-day!
Curious what I have been up to the past two weeks? Go check my diary!
So, what do you see on these pictures?
1. Cute mini breads on the terrace with my friend Anne!
2. Finally, the past few weeks it was a few days above 20 degrees... So that means: suntanning and relaxing in the garden!
3. Cute mini streetart-kitty in the city.
4. My sweety Dingo. Look, she's smiling!
5. Tulips :-)
6. An early walk in the forest means also a delicious mint-tea to wake up!
7. This pastry called: Tompoes! (I don't know what the English word is, is that really bad? :P) It's orange because of Queensday this Tuesday :-) Do the Dutch girls have any plans for QNight/Day?
8. Selfie :-)
9. Again, beautiful weather!
10. Blossom!!! Oh, how I love blossom!
11. Drinks with Anne :-)
12. The best (home-made) lasagna ever!
You can also follow me on Instagram: @zoe_tdfd :-)
Enjoy your day dear readers! And for the Dutchies: Veel plezier met Koninginnenacht/dag! :-)