New week, new instadiary!
Click for more to find out what I did the past two weeks.
But first, I have a little announcement to make. Anouk and I decided to go our own ways and follow our own paths with blogging. This means Anouk will start with a brand new blog. And I'll just keep on blogging here :-).
So this week may be going a bit quite for us when it comes to blogging, because we are very busy with preparing everything. From next week on we will be official two bloggers apart. A part of me is kinda sad about it, because we've reached so much together. But the other part is fine with it. It is also nice to have a space/blog which is totally of my own. And Anouk felt the same way about this. So it's all good!
And DON'T WORRY! Anouk and I are still Best Friend Forever And Ever!
And when Anouk her new blog is officially online, you'll be the first to know ;-).
So, what do you see on these pic's?
2. Beautiful Utrecht on Queensnight.
3. One of my favorite outfits I wore in this post
4. Beautiful sunset
5. Me and my best friend Anne were making Brownies for her birthday..... Well, we are true kitchenbosses! (NOT! ;-))
6. Yummy pasta salad at the Singel in Utrecht with Anouk
7. My best friend forever and me!
8. This is so inspiring for me.
9. Beautiful flowers in our garden
10. The place where Anouk and I shirt this outfit.
11. Delicious pasta my mommy made for me.
12. The best way to start the day!
14. Rosé with Anne at Queensday.
15. The beautiful fabric I used to make a simple top, which you can all read about here.
Of course, you should not forget to follow me on instagram! My username is: zoe_tdfd.
Have a lovely Monday everyone!