A new week is here! And for me, this week start very good. I have a lot of free time this week, and that's a good thing because summer arrived again! Coming weekend is going to be super fun... Amsterdam Fashion Week kicks off then, and I'l be there! So excited!
Last week was a kind of hectic and busy for me, but also very fun! Click for more to check out my diary.
1. Lunch date with Anouk!
2. Sushi date with my sister! We are two sushi-monstersss!
3. Me and Frits
4. Waking up on a lazy Sunday with my new Elle
5. Friday night's BBQ at Anne's place! It was babenight!
6. Fresh fruit :-)
7. The sunny and flower-full backyard
8. My ensemble ;-) Soon online here.
9. My favorite things to read
10. Peonies <3
11. My cute vase/candle corner with roses :-)
12. Salsa party here in the village! (Later that evening I've also danced the ''salsa'' haha!)
How was your week? :-)