A few weeks ago I discovered PoseManikin, a company of a wonderful young lady who designs her own jewelry.
These jewelry are eccentric, hand-made and one of a kind! I'm so happy with the pieces I've received. Every single piece is hand-made and the story behind it is just incredible.
So this is what was in the package! A super sweet card with a personal message and the gorgeous jewelry!
So, let me tell you a little about the pieces I've received, which are all one-of-a-kind! :-)
1. "Along these lines one" - Made of upcycled leather and gun metal chain
2. "MOD 8" - Made of upcycled beads and gold hooks
3. "GEO 13" - Mare from upcycled leather and gun metal chain
4. "Dream upon a star" - Made from upcyled char, beads and 80's bangle bracelets
5. "Swanky earrings" - Made from upcycled metal pieces and vintage 1900's beads
The quality of the jewelry is so great! I like the fact that all the materials are upcycled, and some of them are vintage. These are not something you buy in a ordinary jewelry shop.
My favorites are the necklace with the leather straps and the candy-pop kinda earrings. But the "Swanky Earrings" are also gorgeous!
So, if you are interested in a piece of PoseManikin-jewelry, you have to check out PoseManikin's shop here or on Etsy.
I'm sure you'll love it!
What are your favorite pieces? :-)
I want to thank you Allie, for being so kind and for the great service and gifts! I really appreciate it. Thank you so much!